Enjoy great-tasting water on the go with the latest filter technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water.
Exclusive Colour Change Filter Technology
ZeroWater Portable filters also employ a next-generation filter replacement technology. Each filter is designed with a "Colour Change" window which indicates when you may need to replace your filter. When the window changes from grey to amber, you change the filter.
ZeroWater 5-Stage Dual Ion-Exchange Filter Features:
- Certified* to reduce Lead and Chromium
Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
- On an average water reading of 200 ppm you get 19 litres of filtered water from each portable sports travel filter
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to reduce other contaminants and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter included.
Stage 1: Coarse filter to remove fine particles/sediment.
Stage 2: Distributor that maximizes contact time.
Stage 3: Multi-layer system using activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy.
Stage 4: Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE array.
Stage 5: Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles.
Do not use with water that is micro biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals needing water of specific microbiological purity should consult their physician. Unless notified otherwise, municipal water is potable.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users' water.
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.