We’re sure you will love your products from ZeroWater UK Ltd., however there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with www.zerowater.co.uk If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 30 days, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt. In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain proof of postage showing the amount paid to enable us to process the refund once the item is received.
- 0 - 30 days: You can claim a full refund for goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
- 30 days - 6 months: You must give us an opportunity to repair or replace it before you can claim a refund.
- 6 - 12 months: You must give us an opportunity to repair or replace it before you can claim a partial refund, and the burden of proof is on you to prove the product is faulty.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by telephone (on +44 (0)1483 948 386 or email (at email@example.com) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service.
- Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to:
ZeroWater UK Ltd, Unit 1, Vale Park, Colomendy Industrial Estate, Rhyl Road, Denbigh, LL16 5TA
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
Unwanted Products - European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs)
By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order.
If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by telephone on +44 (0)1483 948 386; or
- by post to: ZeroWater UK Ltd, Unit 1, Vale Park, Colomendy Industrial Estate, Rhyl Road, Denbigh, LL16 5TA
We will then arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any specific delivery charges that you incurred for that item over and above our Standard Delivery rate.
- where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the Standard Delivery charge incurred.
- where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase (eg. Express Delivery) UNLESS you are returning the item to us because of an error on our part (or because it is defective) under our 30-day Money-back Policy above.