With a combined retail value of £74.97, our limited edition ZeroWater Combo Starter Kit includes all you need to get great tasting, filtered water at home and on the move!
What You Get:
- 12-Cup Ready-Pour™ pitcher with ZeroWater Ion Exchange Water Filter (£39.99 retail value)
- ZeroWater Portable Travel & Sports Bottle with filter (£14.99 retail value)
- Spare ZeroWater Ion Exchange water filter (£19.99 retail value)
- Water Quality Meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water
Unlike other leading water filter jugs, ZeroWater benefits from a patented, 5-stage Ion Exchange Filtration system which removes virtually all dissolved solids from your water. This provides great tasting water without the dissolved solids which may include Minerals, Salts, Metals, Chemicals and Runoff.
Four additional stages of water filtration ensure larger particles and other impurities are removed, ensuring the filter delivers a “000” reading on the included laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter.
ZeroWater Ready-Pour™ Benefits:
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Removes 99% of all Fluoride
- Purest tasting drinking water
ZeroWater Ready-Pour™ Features:
- 12 cup capacity = 10 cup pitcher + 2 cups in reserve
- Immediate pouring ability
- One-hand "push to dispense" spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Convenient space-saving design
ZeroWater Sports & Travel Bottle Features:
- 76cl capacity
- Built-in water filtration system to reduce dissolved solids
- Patented 5-stage Ion Exchange Filter
- Stylish, convenient and durable plastic construction
- Textured, easy-grip lid with matching, integrated straw
- Dishwasher safe
ZeroWater 5-Stage Dual Ion-Exchange Filter Features:
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.