ZeroWater's 7-cup water filtration jug is designed specifically to fit in standard UK fridge doors and is the first in its class to have a sealed lid and reservoir, making it possible to pour water that has already been filtered without spilling water that's still filtering. This means the reservoir can now be kept full, adding a one cup capacity to the existing 6-cup design. This pitcher features an ergonomic, space-saving design perfect for mini-fridges or for users who prefer a lightweight pitcher.
The 7-cup Ready-Pour™ uses the premium ZeroWater filtration system, which combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your water. The result is great-tasting water, straight from the tap, and the only pour-through filter pitcher on the market that’s certified by the NSF to reduce both lead and chromium.Jug
ZeroWater filtration jugs also remove 99% of all Fluoride from your water.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your water quality meter.
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Removes 99% of all Fluoride
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 7-cup capacity = 6 cup pitcher + 1 cup in reservoir
- Immediate pouring ability
- Slim, space-saving design
- Certified to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
- 7-Cup Ready-Pour™ pitcher
- ZeroWater Ion Exchange water filter
- Water quality meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water
* Filtered portable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.